Monday, March 02, 2009

Agonizing Drought Continues

From KRBC Chief Meteorologist Randy Turner ...

I went to the tire store this morning for my regular tire rotation (which I can't believe I remembered). Four people ask me the same question. "When is it going to rain?"

I have one very slight chance for rain in my seven day forecast, this coming Sunday. In fact, I hesitated putting it in there but hey, close enough for me, I'll take anything at this point.

The overall pattern is a killer for rain through Thursday, but the pattern changes a little from Friday through the weekend, still not what we need to make it rain around here.

By Friday or so you should notice more moisture in the air but without some type of front, dryline or low to lift the moisture, it does us no good.

I'll keep monitoring and mention anything new I see here on the blog.

Monday Night: Mostly clear, a few high clouds, low near 40. South wind 5 to 15.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny and 77. Southeast wind 15 to 25.

Wednesday: Sun and 85.

Thursday: Sun and 90.

Friday: Partly cloudy and 78.

Saturday and Sunday: Partly cloudy, around 80.

No comments:

Blog Archive