Friday, April 24, 2009

Who'll Buy My Trombone?

From KRBC Chief Meteorologist Randy Turner ....

As a part of the Money Savers Challenge on KRBC, I'm selling an item to make some extra cash. The item I'm parting with happens to be the trombone I played in school "a few" more years ago than I care to admit. Check out the link below to learn more. And by the way, money goes to charity.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/content/marketplace/classifieds/items?cat_id=505&item_id=45131

You may recall that in our last Monday Savers Challenge, Downing, Kyna, Michelle and me were given $15 to buy food for a week. This time around, no money, we have to come up with something on our own. If you are like me, you probably have stuff in storage you have held on to, but never use. Such is the case with my trombone. It hasn't been played in 28 years. Chances are, I'm not going to get started now. So see what you think! It will make some band student a good horn with just some TLC.

No comments:

Blog Archive