Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hot Then Cold Then Warm

From KRBC Chief Meteorologist Randy Turner ....

We (the KRBC Weather Team) have been working on a severe weather special called "Weathering the Storm" to be broadcast in March. I'll let you know the date as soon as we know. We worked on a portion of it today in the studio and had some good fun.

After that, it was time to forecast and what I ended up with, I didn't necessarily like. I didn't like it because there was no rain in the forecast, again, for the next seven days. But, what I did find was this:

Thursday will be hot, around 92 for a high with a westerly wind at 15 to 25.

Thursday Night will be cooler, thanks to a cold front, low near 48. North wind 10 to 20.

Friday will be much cooler than Thursday, about 62 for the high.

Saturday and Sunday highs will be around the 60 mark, with some reinforcing cool air dropping in.

Early next week, a warming trend, with highs back in the 70's by Monday and the 80's Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'll keep looking for rain. Thanks for reading my blog.

Randy

No comments:

Blog Archive